Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3 Gifts Round

Thankful I am for:

The round table. The table at the art gallery where I hung my photos today. The table supports one photo, a vase of flowers, a price list, a biography (short) and guest book.


The old wheel and spokes in our backyard. Now no longer buried under snow. Today the air was warm. Birds singing. My dog playing in the backyard. And the wheel soon might be placed back in my garden and I will plant herbs between the spokes. Spring!


The colorful, but rusty, bucket. The bucket by the fence door. Its purpose to hold the door open when I mow the lawn. Seeing it today (And feeling the warm sun.) reminded me of the days yet to come. The days of warmer weather and growing grass. Grass that will need mowing. A few times each and every week. For me a very prayerful activity.


Thankful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment