Wednesday, March 26, 2014

3 Gifts Almost Gone

March 26!

What happened? What about that saying?

March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb,

The wind howls as I wrote this afternoon. It still feels like winter outside---even my dog doesn't want to go out for too long of a walk. I don't either!

But Spring-like weather will come to us soon as surely as this wind blows the acorns down from the pine trees in our backyard.

There is the gift of the lifeless and frozen garden:


I know in my heart and soul the garden will soon be warm and full of life (And my dog, Freddy, will be back playing in his pink plastic pool!):

July 7, 2013


There is the gift of the rose bush, dormant, strong:


I know in my heart and soul the rose bush will soon explode with color, beautiful and fragrant:

August 8, 2013
And there is the gift of our garden in the front yard still somewhat covered in snow:


I know in my heart and soul the daises and zinnias will soon once again bloom: 


Thankful I am.

To every thing there is a season.


No comments:

Post a Comment