Wednesday, March 19, 2014

3 Gifts Eaten

March 19.

Breakfast.

Lunch.

Dinner.

Counting blessings. How can we not???!!!

We are blessed.

Thank You God for these gifts which we received

through Christ our Lord, Amen.


Breakfast:

Olives and Cream Cheese on English Muffin. Have you ever eaten one of these?

I grew up eating them. Love!

My mom would pack my lunch of olive and cream cheese sandwiches when I was in elementary school. I never traded these for a friend's lunch. I loved them.

Lunch:

Homemade Split Pea Soup (The ham-bone a gift from my sister, Michelle, at a family get-together a week ago in New Jersey; don't worry--I froze it for one week!) and Sliced Chicken Breast with salad and pickled jalapeno peppers on toast (The chicken leftover from last night's dinner of baked chicken breasts with capers and artichokes.)

Dinner:

Slow-cooked Pork Tenderloin with rice and roasted green beans with walnuts.


A little bit leftover for pulled pork sandwiches tomorrow!

And if you enjoy cooking, check-out Bruce's Kitchen.

Thankful I am.

1 comment:

  1. I was going back through the Joy Dare posts on One Thousand Gift's FB page and saw this post. I haven't seen a cream cheese and olive sandwich (except for when I make them) since growing up in NJ where they also were my Mother's favorite. They are delicious!

    ReplyDelete